The cost for attending a group Antenatal Class is $245.
- The mother and her birthing partner.
- Any in-class materials.
- 7 Weeks of classes
Virtual and Private Classes
The cost for attending a Virtual or a Private Class is $400.
Community Card Discount
If you have a community card, you are welcome to attend the Group Antenatal Classes for a discounted rate of $170.
I will need to verify your community services card upon booking confirmation, and the payment must be made before your space in class is reserved.
When do I book?
Classes can fill up quickly, so you are welcome to contact me asap. It is ideal to book with me when you are around 12-15 weeks pregnant.
You will want to aim to start the course around 25-30 weeks to finish by the time you are 33-38 weeks.
If you are booking a private or virtual class, we will aim to schedule our class around 33-38 weeks.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 space refers to the mother and her birthing partner.
- There is no discount if the mother does not bring her birthing partner.
- Your space in class is NOT booked until your payment is made in full.
- Please pay promptly; “first in first served”.
- Community Card Discount: your community card must be verified before I can apply the discount.
- Full refund if you cancel 14 days before class starts, or for miscarriage.
- 50% refund if you cancel 7 days before class starts.
- 0% refund for less than 7 days notice.
- Refunds will be issued at my discretion.