The cost for attending a group Antenatal Class is $245.
- The mother and her birthing partner.
- Any in-class materials.
- 7 Weeks of classes + a new postnatal session with Rachel
Virtual and Private Classes
The cost for attending a Virtual or a Private Class is $400.
Community Card Discount
If you have a community card, send me a photo of it and you can pay a discounted rate of $170.
When pay via POLi, I will issue you with a 1-off voucher to use through checkout.
When do I book?
Classes fill up quickly, so please book as soon as you reach 12 weeks. Ideally your class will finish 5-8 weeks before your due date.
The final weeks of pregnancy can be tiring. You will enjoy the class more, and remember more, if you attend earlier. Full-term pregnancies start at 37 weeks and 10% of babies are born before then.
If you are booking a private or virtual class, we will aim to schedule our class around 33-38 weeks.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 space refers to the mother and her birthing partner.
- There is no discount if the mother does not bring her birthing partner.
- Your space in class is NOT booked until your payment is made in full.
- Please pay promptly; “first in first served”.
- Community Card Discount: your community card must be verified before I can apply the discount. When paying through POLi, I will issue you a unique voucher to use at checkout.
- Full refund if you cancel 14 days before class starts, or for miscarriage.
- 50% refund if you cancel 7 days before class starts.
- 0% refund for less than 7 days notice.
- Refunds will be issued at my discretion.